Why Join Us
Membership Benefits and Categories
Overview of Services
- Information sharing
- Platform to express your views on business matters
- Joining forces with other businesses to improve the overall business environment
- NCI to speak on your behalf
- Influence policy and legislation
- Linkages to potential investors, partners, customers, etc.
- Networking opportunities
- Trade facilitation
- Capacity building and training
- Discounts and/or preferred pricing from in-network companies
Become an NCCI Member
You can join us in the following ways:
1) Email our team at NCCI by clicking here: I want to join NCCI!
In your email, let us know you are interested in becoming a member of NCCI and our team will email you the NCCI Membership Form. From there, we will walk you through the registration process.
2) Complete our Online Membership Form below.
After you complete this online form our team will contact you on the next steps in the membership registration process. (you can also access the form here: NCCI Membership Form)
25 Sep 2017
The Namibia Chamber of Commerce and Industry is calling on the Government to widen the tax base to include those businesses...
31 May 2017
NCCI demands the immediate release of Namibian registered trucks impounded in Zambia for transporting Makula Timber. The Zambian Government had outlawed the...
22 Jun 2022
The Ministry of Industrialization Trade and MSE Development launched an information portal to guide domestic and foreign investors on the...
28 Apr 2017
The Chamber provided comments on the draft NEEEF Bill. The table below summarizes our understanding of the core empowerment pillars...