At NCCI, nothing we ever work at is more important
than the drive not just to put the collective member’s interest before any
single member, not to hide something they would hate, but to understand them,
to learn to think with them while assisting them to think with us in return.
Client service is our cause. Our first priority is to deliver the
highest quality service to our members. We are committed to making your experience
with the Chamber the best it can be. We recognize that a reputation for
excellence must be earned every day; as a result, we have created and implemented
a Client Service Promise:
We will be accessible
- Our pledge is to be available to you on your schedule. Our
goal is to have you talk to a person 99% of the time, not a machine.
- We assure you that you will speak to a person who will
identify themselves and courteously assist you in reaching the person you
- We will return your phone calls and emails promptly, no later
than by 5:00 p.m. the next business day but often much sooner.
- Each NCCI representative will provide their necessary contact
information so you can reach them easily. If an NCCI employee is not
available you’ll be provided with an alternative contact.
- We will train our employees so that more than one person can
handle your inquiry on any given issue.
We will be responsive
- Our team can be mobilized 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in
the event of a reasonable call to service.
- We will invest whatever time is necessary, at our expense, to
learn your business.
- We will listen to your goals and objectives and respond to
- We are open to tailoring our service for you including our
pricing and invoicing.
- We will provide you with appropriate recommendations based on
- We will discuss strategy and tactics with you before taking
any action on your behalf.
- Your membership will receive constant review and attention
from our staff. We will be there when you need us.
We will keep you informed
- At the beginning, throughout our representation, and as often
as you like we will provide you with information about your membership, the
business issues arising and our advocacy efforts.
- We will touch base with you through regular forums and
communication channels that fit your schedule.
We are service oriented
- Everyone at NCCI is committed to delivering the very best in
client service and value. We will continue to train everyone to deliver
excellent, timely service.
- We will continue to improve our service to you and will
embrace any feedback, positive or negative, that helps us meet this goal.
- We will immediately address any client service issues that
come up. Although you can contact anyone at NCCI, Tarah Shaanika, our CEO
and Charity Mwiya, our Manager for Member Services or Leonard Kamwi, our
Head of Public Policy Advocacy are always available to address your
questions or concerns regarding any aspect of this Customer Service