To be the Premier Voice of Business Namibia
Serving Business Namibia, the Engine of Socioeconomic Development and Prospertity
- We focus on matters of common good
- Playing by the Rules of Law
- Non-discrimination of any kind of business / fair competition
- Neutral position in matters of competition between members (focus on regulation and rules of competition, not on single interests)
NCCI advocates for an atmosphere in which we can do business, gain business and share business. We associate to leverage and collaborate as a group, to tap into the collective wisdom of our group to help find solutions to our own business challenges of growth, strategy and sometimes just plain survival; to benefit ourselves, our fellow members and the people of Namibia at large.
Our Client Service Promise
At NCCI, client service is our cause. Our first priority is to deliver the highest quality service to our members and we are committed to making your experience with the Chamber the best it can be. We recognize that a reputation for excellence must be earned every day; as a result, we have created and implemented a Client Service Promise:
- We will be accessible
- Our pledge is to be available to you on your schedule and to ensure the right person is accessible for your specific business needs.
- Each NCCI representative will provide their contact information so you can reach them easily. If an NCCI employee is not available you’ll be provided with an alternative contact.
- We will train our employees so that more than one person can handle your inquiry on any given issue.
- We will be responsive
- We will return your phone calls and emails promptly, ideally within the same day we were contacted.
- We will invest whatever time is necessary to learn about your business and your goals and objectives in order to effectively respond to your needs.
- We will provide you with appropriate recommendations based on your business.
- We will discuss strategy and tactics with you before taking any action on your behalf.
- We will keep you informed
- We strive to keep you well informed on activities, programming, and policies that are important to your business.
- We engage in a variety of communication strategies (Email, Phone, WhatsApp, Social Media, etc.) in order to reach all of our members in the most convenient and effective way for their busy schedules.
- We are 'service-oriented'
- We are committed to delivering the very best in client service and value.
- We embrace any feedback, positive or negative, which allows us to learn and grow as a team.
- We will promptly address any client service issues that arise.