Who We Are
We advocate for an atmosphere in which we can do business, gain business and share business. We associate to leverage and collaborate as a group, to tap into the collective wisdom of our group to help find solutions to our own business challenges of growth, strategy and sometimes just plain survival; to benefit ourselves, our fellow members and the people of Namibia at large.
Our Brand Promise
“A Premier Voice for Business Namibia”
Chief Executive Officer
joined the Chamber in 2002 and as the CEO,
his leadership role entails being
ultimately responsible for all day-to-day management decisions and for
implementing the Chamber's long and short term plans. He is the direct liaison
between the Board and management of the Company and the Chief Liaison Officer
Email: tnshaanika at ncci.org.na
Enterprise Development Manager & Company secretary
Charity is with the
Chamber since 2005 and helps companies to grow business through educating,
connecting and profiling. She now heads up the retention team and is
heavily involved in the strategic development of membership, from start-ups to
multi-nationals. Charity also hosts our Business After Hours networking
Email: charity at ncci.org.na
Events, Membership Services & Digital Content Manager
joined the Chamber under the CEO’s Office in 2009. Her
responsibilities include managing the sales team to deliver the Chamber’s
membership growth targets. She has an active role in recruiting new members
into Chamber life which helps them to develop and grow their business. Johanna
doubles another role as Events and Digital Content Manager.She
would be delighted to hear from anyone considering membership.
Email: jshiweda at ncci.org.na
Public Policy Advisor
Leonard is the head of
public policy department and joined the Chamber in 2014. His public policy
responsibilities include policy research and advocacy strategy development. He
also oversees the Chamber's various publications, including namBiC, Namibia
Business Journal, as well as the annual yearbook. If you have any questions, or
would like to discuss policy issues, please contact Leonard.
Email: lkamwi at ncci.org.na
Finance & Corporate Services Manager
Maiya was appointed Head of Finance and HR in 2013. She is a key member of
the Chamber’s senior management team working closely with the CEO and the Audit
Committee. Key tasks include: Reporting the financial position and performance
of the Chamber to the board. Evaluating and advising on the financial
implications of budgets and proposals. Other areas of responsibility include
administration and Human Resource Management.
Email: nnghikembwa at ncci.org.na
Marketing & Corporate Communications
joined the Chamber in 2009 her responsibilities includes facilitating
expatriate talent, coordinating internships, preparing, writing and
distributing press releases, handling media queries and liaising with
journalists and other media contacts.
Email: anegongo at ncci.org.na
Yolanda Swartz - Blom
Call Center Adviser
the Chamber in 2016 as Call Centre Advisor and works closely with the member
services department. Her role includes administrative and secretarial support
to the CEO and Heads of Departments. She is also responsible for ensuring the
smooth running of the reception as well as handling all incoming calls and
Email: yswartz at ncci.org.na
Regina or Aunty Poppy as she is affectionately known, oversees the booking, maintenance and
preparation of the Chamber's suite of meeting rooms and facilities.
Our Client Service Promise
At NCCI, nothing we ever work at is more important
than the drive not just to put the collective member’s interest before any
single member, not to hide something they would hate, but to understand them,
to learn to think with them while assisting them to think with us in return.
Client service is our cause. Our first priority is to deliver the
highest quality service to our members. We are committed to making your experience
with the Chamber the best it can be. We recognize that a reputation for
excellence must be earned every day; as a result, we have created and implemented
a Client Service Promise:
We will be accessible
- Our pledge is to be available to you on your schedule. Our goal is to have you talk to a person 99% of the time, not a machine.
- We assure you that you will speak to a person who will identify themselves and courteously assist you in reaching the person you are calling.
- We will return your phone calls and emails promptly, no later than by 5:00 p.m. the next business day but often much sooner.
- Each NCCI representative will provide their necessary contact information so you can reach them easily. If an NCCI employee is not available you’ll be provided with an alternative contact.
- We will train our employees so that more than one person can handle your inquiry on any given issue.
We will be responsive
- Our team can be mobilized 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the event of a reasonable call to service.
- We will invest whatever time is necessary, at our expense, to learn your business.
- We will listen to your goals and objectives and respond to your needs.
- We are open to tailoring our service for you including our pricing and invoicing.
- We will provide you with appropriate recommendations based on your business.
- We will discuss strategy and tactics with you before taking any action on your behalf.
- Your membership will receive constant review and attention from our staff. We will be there when you need us.
We will keep you informed
- At the beginning, throughout our representation, and as often as you like we will provide you with information about your membership, the business issues arising and our advocacy efforts.
- We will touch base with you through regular forums and communication channels that fit your schedule.
We are service oriented
- Everyone at NCCI is committed to delivering the very best in client service and value. We will continue to train everyone to deliver excellent, timely service.
- We will continue to improve our service to you and will embrace any feedback, positive or negative, that helps us meet this goal.
- We will immediately address any client service issues that come up. Although you can contact anyone at NCCI, Tarah Shaanika, our CEO and Charity Mwiya, our Manager for Member Services or Leonard Kamwi, our Head of Public Policy Advocacy are always available to address your questions or concerns regarding any aspect of this Customer Service Promise.